AVerMedia AVerAI Box PC NX211B equips NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX
module and is designed for the industry applications in the environment
with the high physical space concern and operation in the temperature
range from 0°C to 70°C. It features the very compact dimensions of
76.6mm (L) x 91.4mm (W) x 70mm (H).
AVerAI NX211B can provide the access to a list of rich I/O functions,
which includes 2x 2 Lane MIPI CSI-2, 1x 4 Lane MIPI CSI-2 MIPI Camera
Input (optional item), 1x 4Kp60 HDMI output, 2x USB 3.0, 1x GbE RJ-45,
20-pins GPIO expansion, 1x Micro SD card slot, and 1x Micro-B USB 2.0
for recovery. It also comes with a single-mold PCB terminal block module
for the easy power connection.
Benefiting from the Jetson Xavier NX and DeepStream SDK, it can
simultaneously decode and analyze 8-channel 1080p60 IP camera videos.
With the compact dimensions, design for reliable field installation,
and the rich I/O functions, NX211B is the best cost-effective choice for
AIoT edge computing in the intelligent video analytics applications of
Smart Retail, Smart Camera, Smart Medical and Smart City.
- As NVIDIA Preferred solution provider, AVerMedia gets the direct
support from NVIDIA. We are able to offer technical support in 24 hours
to help your project success.
- Support full range of NVIDIA Jetson modules, including Nano, Tegra, Xavier NX, and AGX Xavier.
- Support various video input sources from IP camera, USB camera,
MIPI camera, and capture cards supporting HDMI/VGA/3G-SDI/Composite
- Provide customization services of HW, PCB, chassis, BSP, driver, and UX/UI/ID/ME design.
- Supports 65°C/149°F operating temperature in the No-Air-Flow
environment for fanless system designed by using AVerCooler
- Provide flexible user-configured security to protect the SW.