AVerMedia’s AVerAI NX213B Box PC of NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX is
designed as an A.I. NVR (Network Video Recorder) for intelligent
This product provides 8-channel PoE (PSE) ports for IP cameras, a
SATA port for storage, 1x mPCIe, 2x USB 3.0 , 1x microphone input, 1x
speaker output, 1x RS-485 and 20-pin expansion header (I2C, SPI, UART,
I2S), 1x HDMI 2.0 out.
Benefiting from the Jetson Xavier NX and DeepStream SDK, it can
simultaneously decode and analyze 8-channel 1080p60 IP camera videos.
By using AVerCooler WaveFin technology, the latest edge computing
module, NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX, NX213B can operate in the environment
up to 65 C without airflow.
AVerAI NX213B Box PC is designed as an application ready platform for
multiple applications to improve the performance, flexibility and time
to market. With NX213B, software developers not only can deploy their
deep learning software on this system but also can market their software
in a Box PC as a complete solution. This can greatly help simplify the
efforts and processes of the system integration in launching their A.I.
solution into the market faster.
- As NVIDIA Preferred solution provider, AVerMedia gets the direct
support from NVIDIA. We are able to offer technical support in 24 hours
to help your project success
- Support full range of NVIDIA Jetson modules, including Nano, Tegra, Xavier NX, and AGX Xavier.
- Support various video input sources from IP camera, USB camera,
MIPI camera, and capture cards supporting HDMI/VGA/3G-SDI/Composite
- Provide customization services of HW, PCB, chassis, BSP, driver, and UX/UI/ID/ME design.
- Supports 65°C/149°F operating temperature in the No-Air-Flow
environment for fanless system designed by using AVerCooler
- Provide flexible user-configured security to protect the SW.